Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Zas Group Limited. We are committed to
protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or
concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please
contact the data protection department via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website “(alain-pharmacy.com)” and use our services, you trust us with your
personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we describe our
discontinue the use of our site and our services.
pharmacy.com), our mobile application, and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we
Collection of Information
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you
sign up to receive information about our products or services, create an account or profile, use
interactive features of our products or services, participate in our surveys, communicate with us
via third-party social media sites.
We use your information to communicate with you, to update you on services and benefits, to be able
to improve the site and to help us understand your needs & interests and provide you with better
services as well as for the purpose of fulfilling your requests to us.
What Personal Data We collect from you
The personal data we collect includes your name, your address, your email address, your IP address
and other limited information from your social media profile if you signed into our website using
social media details. If you make a payment, your card information will be collected by our
third-party processor specialized in secure online processing of financial transactions
Our Use of Your Personal Data
We use personal information collected for a variety of business purposes described below. We
process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business
interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with
you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal
obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each
the purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To send you marketing and promotional communications [for Business Purposes and/or with
your Consent]. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you
send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see “Your Privacy Rights” below).
• To send administrative information to you [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or
possibly Contractual]. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new
feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Fulfil and manage your onboarding/engagement [for Contractual reasons]. We may use your
information in order for us to provide you with a service.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a
subpoena or other legal requests, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes
with your consent, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness
of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing
and your experience.
• For internal statistical purposes.
• For Security and fraud prevention.
• To provide the services such as subscriptions or newsletters.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to
do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court
order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response
to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it
is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our
policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and
illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data
with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or
on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment
processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing
efforts. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your
information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will
venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Al Ain Pharmacy uses “Cookies” to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Cookie
is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. We use
Cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their
use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or
you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the website as we would not
be able to remember that you had logged in previously. Most web browsers can be set to disable the
website correctly or at all. We never place Personally Identifiable Information
Security of your Personal Data
We have implemented appropriate controls to protect your personal data against unauthorized access
or accidental n loss. You are required to set up a password in order to have access on some parts
of our website. You must keep this password confidential.
How long do we keep your personal data/Our Retention/Storage of Your Personal Data
Our data retention periods are based on business needs and legal requirements. We store the
information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which
we originally collected it, or as needed to provide the products or services to you unless a longer
the retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
You may request that we delete your information but note that we may retain certain information as
reasonably needed to comply with the law, meet regulatory requirements, or for legitimate purposes.
We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect
the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot
guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your
personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own
risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
of laws provision. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in connection with any
except for those individuals who may have rights to make claims under Privacy Shield, or
the swiss-US framework.
The laws of the United Arab Emirates, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement
and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state,
national, or international laws.
Your Rights Related to the Personal Data we Collect
You have the right to:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that
is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about
you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to
restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you
transferred to another organization.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right
to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
With respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit
that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
Return & Refund Policy
As per the U.A.E Federal Law No. 24 of 2006 Concerning Consumer Protection. We can`t accept return
or refund on the following:
• The product is free from any defects that might harm the consumer’s health and safety.
• The consumer decides that he/she does not want the goods anymore.
• Bought the product for someone else that they do not like or already have.
All types of medicines, according to the Department of Health Authority Circular No. (2) Published
in 2005, which states that: medicines dispensed to the public should not be returned/ refunded for
• Vitamins, supplements, and healthy foods.
• Milk, baby food and baby care supplies.
• Personal care items, and all products that might contact the skin or body fluids.
• Medical equipment and diagnostic/measurement equipment intended for personal use that might
contact with skin or body fluids (such as nebulizers, breast pumps and Thermometer devices, etc.)
• Clothes, body support and medical instruments/supplies (such as back or abdomen belt, body
shapers and medical plasters, etc.)
• Medical and Cosmetics preparations and products that are sensitive to specific storage
conditions (heat, light, etc.)
• Medicines or products dispensed by health insurance services cannot be returned or refunded
We can return or refund products, the following conditions should be observed:
• The ability to return or refund within 7 days only from the date of purchasing the product on
the purchase invoice; if the product is defective or does not conform to the specifications or the
purpose that was agreed upon.
• Original proof of purchase or receipt needs to be presented.
• The item must be in its original condition/packaging – not used, not tampered& kept within
optimal storage conditions.
• Items on offer must be returned in the full set – not used and no signs of tampering.
• If a refund is approved, it will be refunded with the same mode of payment as at the time of
• Any voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full, and is valid
for a single transaction only.
• Replacement service is not accepted if another product has already been replaced the product.
• The return or refund applies only to the same branch issuing the receipt.
However, in case a product has arrived damaged, defective or incorrect, please contact us
immediately through our toll-free number (800 500 800).
Defective Products may also benefit from a manufacturer’s defects warranty.
We collect information from kids under the age of 18 just to better our services. If You are a
parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without
your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Data
from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove
that information from Our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information,
applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services
You acknowledge and agree that Al Ain Pharmacy shall not be responsible for any Third- Party
Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance,
legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Al AinPharmacy does not assume and shall
not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any
updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we
such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy
policy frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
▪ Via Email: email@example.com
▪ Via Phone Number: 800500800
▪ Via this Link: https://alain-pharmacy.com/contact/
▪ Via this Address: Al Ain Pharmacy Head Office – Khalifa Bin Zayed Street – Al Ain – Abu